Chillicothe Chamber of Commerce
The Facilitator/Office Manager is in charge of overseeing the everyday details that comprise a functioning office. The Facilitator is an employee of the Chillicothe Chamber of Commerce and will report to the Board of Directors and/or said board member.
• Prepare invoices for payment
• Prepare and make Deposits
• Take all deposits and Bills to Treasurer (Treasurer has the checkbook)
• Maintain membership records
Daily office management:
• Send reminders or e-mails to members about upcoming meetings, events and notices.
• Check e-mails – reply, forward or answer
• Assist with development of sales literature and presentation packets
• Greet visitors to the office, answer phone and respond to information requests.
• Create/develop online newsletter
• Collect and maintain information for the Chamber website
• Schedule, organize, market and attend the Business After Hours
• Perform errands as needed
• Maintain inventory of office supplies.
• Keep the Chamber Office Clean and Organized
• Develop Online Shared Files for Policies and Procedures for Chamber functions and events
Office & Board Meetings:
• Serve as a liaison to other Clubs and Organizations
• Attend the monthly Marketing & Tourism Commission meetings
• Attend Board meetings—prior to meetings, gather financials and minutes, print and distribute at the meeting
• Attendance at all pertinent community meetings as well as tri-county Chamber meetings and pertinent legislative meetings (with President and VP Approval) as they pertain to Chillicothe and share information with Board.
• Conferences or overnight meetings to be approved by the Board.
• The Chamber’s main events are Annual Banquet, Golf Classic, Citywide Garage Sale, Christmas Parade/Winter Fest and, HLC, Downtown Thursdays and others as approved by Board.
• Coordinating of projects, meetings and events
• Keeping abreast of new and innovative development in doing events and conducting good Chamber business.
• Develop new and innovative ideas for events.
• Finding Festival and Committee Chairs
• Responsible for obtaining sponsorships for events
• Publicity - Posting event information on Facebook, e-mail, newsletter and Press Releases
• Developing brochures/promotional literature—must be approved by the President or Vice President prior to distribution
• Set up all ribbon cutting. Coordinate with board, ambassador, the City of Chillicothe and other members to attend. Ribbon cuttings are for Chamber members or new joining members.
• Assist with the development of the Ambassador program and serve as the liaison between the Ambassadors and the Board
• Develop chamber volunteers
• Lead Ambassador meeting each month
• Delegate tasks to the Ambassadors. Keep them involved
• Supervise and direct the volunteers
• Recruit new chamber members
• See all members at least two times per year
• Meet with Past members to encourage them to rejoin the Chamber
• Write press releases for the Chamber as directed by President and VP, and keep good working relationship with all news media.
• Create and maintain annual calendar of events for the Chillicothe Area on the Chamber website
• Share events with the Chillicothe Marketing and Tourism Director
• Send Chillicothe events to the Peoria Area Convention & Visitors Bureau keeping them up to day with what the Chamber is doing Other duties as assigned
Looking for one more exceptional person to join our awesome team! We are a unique gift shop serving up coffee/espresso, gourmet treats and eats, craft cocktails, beer & wine... Slots....plus so much more!! Don’t worry we will teach you everything you need to know. We plan to fill this position fast... so what are you waiting for?
1st shift part-time LPN 7:00AM-3:00PM
2nd shift part-time LPN 3:00PM-11:00PM
3rd shift part-time LPN 11:00PM-7:00AM
Benefits offered to 30 hrs or more
Heritage is still looking for RN, LPN and CNA's
Now Hiring Account Executive: Responsible for obtaining new and managing existing Business accounts as well as Commercial MDU (multiple dwelling units). For more information and/or to apply please click on the link!
If you would like to have your employment opportunity posted for your business let us know! You can send us your info at